If you live in Australia, you must have used or heard about Telstra. It is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Australia, providing a wide range of communication services.
In 2013, Telstra teamed up with Bigpond to extend its online email services for users. However, this change resulted in confusion and queries regarding the telstra webmail login process, among customers. If you’re also one of the Bigpond users and facing login issues, you’re in the right place.
In this article, we’ll explore the complete Bigpond login guide in detail. Let’s begin.
How to sign in to Bigpond Email?
The sign-in process for Bigpond email is straightforward. Here’s how you can sign in to your Bigpond email account:
- On your web browser, visit the official Bigpond login page.
- Now, enter your bigpond webmail login credentials i.e. your username and password.
- You must enter a business ID in case you have a Telstra Account Executive.
- Lastly, tap on “Log in” to complete your Bigpond login process.
How to create a Bigpond Email account?
Are you new to the Bigpond Email or want to create a new account on it? Here’s how you can create a new Bigpond account:
- On your browser, visit the official Bigpond login page.
- Tap on the “Create new account” tab.
- Now, enter the email address you want to register with, in the first blank.
- Then, create and confirm your Bigpond account password carefully.
- When you tap on “Continue”, you must notice on-screen prompts asking for your personal information, including first name, last name, birth date, phone number and more.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and lastly tap on the “Continue” tab to create a Bigponf account.
Why can’t I log into my Bigpond Webmail account?
If you can’t log in to your Bigpond Webmail account, you must ensure to recheck the following things.
- Make sure your device is connected to an active internet connection while logging into your Bigpond Webmail account.
- Recheck if you’ve entered valid login details such as your username and password.
- You must try to log in using another browser.
How to reset your Bigpond Email password?
It gets difficult and annoying to remember the password of different websites. Fortunately, you can change or reset the password of your Bigpond Email account using these simple steps.
- Visit the official bigpond email website and tap on the “Forgot” tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to the reset page where you’re required to provide either your username, account number or business ID.
- Tap on the “Continue” tab and follow the on-screen prompts to reset your Bigpond password.
To conclude, The Bigpond Email service is one of the top choices of many users in Australia. The platform offers a wide range of internet services, enhancing the telecommunication future for users. However, there might be much confusion regarding the bigpond email login process. The steps mentioned in the article can help you access your Bigpond account easily.
We hope you found this article helpful.